InterFit strives to ensure that people of all abilities share the same opportunities to participate and contribute to a healthy and vibrant North Shore.
How can you get involved with InterFit Society?
Our adaptive recreation program is exactly that – adaptive.
We invite people of all ages and types of disabilities to ride with us. Your comfort, safety and enjoyment are top priority and you are welcome to bring friends, family and care-takers to any activity.
Download Rider Forms:
InterFit is a registered charity and non-profit society. We rely heavily on volunteers to support our initiatives and to help us reach those who are looking for adapted opportunities.
Download Volunteer Forms:
If you would like to help make a difference in our community, please join our team! Help is needed in the following areas:
- InterFit Board – Serve on our board for a minimum of 2 years.
- Sherpaing or Hike Leading – Transport riders on our ORC or TrailRiders
- Hike Training – Train new volunteers
- Fitness Buddying – Support and work-out with a disabled partner.
- Event Coordinating – Assist, help and organize AGM and social events such as kick-off or wrap-up parties, fundraisers, dinner parties or galas.
- Public Relations and Marketing – Interact with media, advertise, creatively solicit donations and/or sponsors.
- Grant Seeking and Writing – Fund, obtain and write grant proposals and create sponsorship packages.
- Maintaining Equipment – Repair, modify and improve the ORC or TrailRiders.
- Administrating Office Tasks – Organize and contact hikers and volunteers, provide office support.
- Driving – Move equipment, pick-up/drop-off hikers on the Lower Mainland.
For more information email email@example.com
Donate – Help Us Build a Better Community
InterFit is a registered charity and not-for-profit society. All grants, sponsorships, fees and raised funds go to the purchase and modification of equipment, designated projects and wages for program coordinators.
If you wouldl like to financially support InterFit and its current initiatives, please donate securely online through PayPal or contact Executive Director Lenna Nakamura at firstname.lastname@example.org