Volunteer for InterFit
InterFit is a registered charity and non-profit society. We rely heavily on volunteers to support our initiatives and to help us reach those who are looking for adapted opportunities.
Download Volunteer Forms:
If you would like to help make a difference in our community, please join our team! Help is needed in the following areas:
- InterFit Board – Serve on our board for a minimum of 2 years.
- Sherpaing or Hike Leading – Transport riders on our ORC or TrailRiders
- Hike Training – Train new volunteers
- Event Coordinating – Assist, help and organize AGM and social events such as kick-off or wrap-up parties, fundraisers, dinner parties or galas.
- Public Relations and Marketing – Interact with media, advertise, creatively solicit donations and/or sponsors.
- Grant Seeking and Writing – Fund, obtain and write grant proposals and create sponsorship packages.
- Maintaining Equipment – Repair, modify and improve the ORC or TrailRiders.
- Administrating Office Tasks – Organize and contact hikers and volunteers, provide office support.
- Driving – Move equipment, pick-up/drop-off hikers on the Lower Mainland.
For more information email email@example.com